The Management of Renobuild Ireland regard the promotion of environmental measures as a mutual objective for management, employees at all levels and those working for or on behalf of the Company, and are committed to providing the resources necessary to fully implement the Company Environmental Policy, and operate environmental best practice throughout the Company. Renobuild Ireland will carry out their activities with consideration for the environment and habitats as part of the process to prevent pollution and minimise waste.
In order to meet the above requirements, Renobuild Ireland will:
- Monitor our use of energy and natural resources with a view to reducing our requirements.
- Maintain sufficient documentation to demonstrate compliance with the environmental requirements.
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation.
- Demonstrate our commitment to continual improvement by setting targets and objectives for our products and Company activities and review these measures on a regular basis.
- Maintain an open communication environment whereby all employees can actively participate in the Environmental Management System. Managers and supervisors are encouraged to address employees' questions and concerns promptly and thoroughly.
- Provide the necessary information, instruction, supervision and training to enable all persons, affected by the Company undertakings, to carry out their environmental duties.
This policy will be made available to our employees, to those working for or on behalf of the Company and provided on request to any other interested parties. This policy will be periodically reviewed in accordance with Company procedure. We also recognise that we have a responsibility to encourage our suppliers, to assist us in achieving our environmental objectives by providing products that are produced in-line with best environmental practice.